Join the VSCC to enjoy a wide range of benefits and exciting opportunties to get involved in the best of vintage motor sport. Membership of the VSCC opens the door to some of the finest pre and post-war motorsport events in the calendar as well as the opportunity to enjoy numerous social events around the country.
How To Join
Either follow the Select links above and complete the Non-Members Register Here section.
Or simply print and complete the following documents and send them back to us.
- Approximately fifty motorsport events per year, including tours, rallies, trials, driving tests, race and speed;
- Access to members only events;
- Full access to the VSCC website and library;
- Favourable commission rates with Bonhams;
- Discounted insurance rates with Hagerty;
Access to eligibility system;
Assistance with DVLA V765 applications (additional charge applies);
Monthly 'Newsletter' and quarterly 'Bulletin', which includes 'The Advertiser';
Preferential rates with Tom Hardman Limited;
Members only offers from chosen partners;
Details of local pub meets.
- A hard copy of the monthly 'Newsletter' in the post as well as a digital copy by email
- The award winning quarterly colour 'Bulletin' magazine with event reviews and historical articles
The opportunity to enter Club events
Access to membership of special sections and registers for:
- Light Cars and Edwardians
- Alfa Romeo
- Frazer Nash
Discounted tickets to VSCC public events and access to members only events;
Full access to the VSCC website including online entries, library information, our lively and informative discussion forum and much more;
Use of the Club motoring library at our headquarters in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. Those living further afield are welcome to contact the librarians with questions and requests for information;