Owner, Driver Mechanic
The Owner-Driver-Mechanic series is designed to encourage Standard and Modified Pre-war Sports-Cars to come out racing at Vintage Sports-Car Club meetings. Aimed at the amateur racing enthusiast, points are weighted towards owners that race and maintain their own cars. Racing is close and competitive, but just as important is the friendly Club atmosphere and the spirit of camaraderie fostered in the ODM hospitality marquee. Here Competitors and their families relax and socialise and muse about what might have been. Hot and cold drinks, light refreshments and friendly banter are dispensed throughout each race day!
- 5 VSCC Race Meetings Per Season
- Dedicated Race at Each Meeting Known in the VSCC as Set 3
- 5 Classes, based on engine size. With Prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd in each class
- You do not have to be the owner, driver or mechanic of the car to race with us
- FABULOUS CARS, FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE, GREAT RACING!
Both Spectators and Racers are welcome!
Reports from previous seasons and news about current activities can be found at the dedicated ODM website via the link below: