- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- In order to provide you with the services you require, we may collect and keep a record of personal information about you from emails, telephone conversations, written communication and our website. When you use our website, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you for additional optional information such as mobile phone number, fax and credit card details, as required under the circumstances. Please let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up-to-date.
- We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including:-
- to process any orders placed by you
- to communicate with you
- for maintaining our internal records
- to improve the quality of our service
- to protect our website and systems against unauthorised access
- Your surname and forename, membership number and car details will be available for display in the password-protected ‘members area’ of our website. If you consent, we may also include your contact details such as phone number and email.
- We may publish a hardcopy list of new members and their motor cars, together with your postal address in the VSCC Newsletter. If, as a new member, you do not wish us to do this, or if you require your details to be edited for these purposes, please inform us.
- From time to time we may distribute to all Club members worldwide a hardcopy list of all Club members and their cars. If you do not wish us to do this, of if you require your details to be edited for these purposes, please inform us.
- Information about you will be stored as an electronic database or in manual records. Extracts may be published from time to time in other Club publications. This information will not be passed to third parties. Unless you advise the Club in writing to the contrary, we will assume that we have your consent to publish your information.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alternation, damage or destruction.
- Our website uses ‘cookies’; a small piece of information stored by your browser on your computer. This is to identify you and to store information about the products you select. This helps us to improve our service to you. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. If you do turn cookies off, this may limit the service that we are able to provide.
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us at:-
The Old Post Office, West Street, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5EL