With the project limitations we have not developed the Forum and MyVSCC pages.
These two areas have a lot potential and starting on them would have delayed this launch by weeks.
After a working web site has been produced the committee will review the long term IT policy,
but some of the new things we would like to provide via the website are;
- Abilty to Change your personal contact details, passwords.
- UpToDate data about all the Trophies and your aggregate points.
- Your historical competition data, eg speed and race times.
- Configure your email options,
- eg; which emails you would receive; from updates from the president to notice of upcoming events.
- Connectivity to other members.
- Improved unloading of photos and videos.
- Improved Forum.
- Online Eligibility.
- Members Survey. (eg to direct web development,event feedback)
- History - Past People, could have a link to a small biography
- Restarting the push made in 2017 to use the web site and social media to improve the outward facing image of the VSCC.
To be part of that or just tell us what you would like in the next website release (Click Here)
The VSCC website is only a very small part of the overall VSCC IT systems. There are two other internal web sites and an integrated office expert system that helps improve office efficiency. The internal systems need constant support to adapt to club and external changes.
If you would like to help in anyway and have any of these skills (Windows, MySQL, Acess, VB, Java, PHP, Sage,Time) please contact the office or any director.
KNOWN ISSUES in VSCC web 2020 Jan
Rather than delay the web site launch we have gone live with a few known issues.
If your bug is not here please email us using the link on the contacts page, as the forum is not monitored for bugs.
This website has been designed to utilise functionality that is now common in browsers and on mobile devices such as phones. If you are using older browsers like Internet Explorer (IE11) you may experience problems, such as images not aligned on some pages.
We advise you use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
Content - Text and Pictures - A team of people have been working hard to correct the site content.
If you find some content and can supply the correct replacment, please email us using the link on the contacts page, as the forum is not monitored.
How To Video Page - Work in progress
Interactive Pub Map - No longer being supported.